Monday, December 19, 2016

Season of Horror Wrap Up

When I began this ambitious adventure back in September, I truly had high hopes to be able to get through most of my collection of horror movies, but it feels like I barely scratched the surface, leaving room for Season of Horror II next year. Although I wasn't able to keep up with watching a movie a night and insanely trying to blog in real time, it was fun to try.


It is challenging to stick to one genre for such a long period of time, though I did sneak in some non-horror related titles on occasion, which is probably why I did not go completely crazy. While I got to revisit some old favorites that I have not seen for a long time, I also was able to enjoy movies I had not seen before. It is clear that the films I find most frightening are ones that have zombies, vampires, witches, satanic cults and the Devil. I have also found that the movies that scared me when I was younger, tend to always remain my favorite horror films.






















The Season of Silents begins on Wednesday. There will be a brief intermission with a Merrie Melodies short tomorrow as I switch to posting in the early morning.

No comments: