Saturday, October 3, 2020

The Season of Horror Lives Again: Mad Marathon

It is 11:00 am on a Saturday morning. I am documenting the events that are to follow for posterity and to give account of what transpired here today if I should not survive the day mentally intact. I am about to embark upon an insane mission to watch as many 70s horror movies as possible from The Criterion Channel's current collection of '70s Horror films. I will be live blogging as I watch, so anything goes. I am working in chronological order and am starting the day with a film that holds little promise: Trog. It is Joan Crawford's last film, and the reviews I've seen are not positive. It is a little too early in the day to start drinking, but we'll see. Join me on this terrifying adventure, if you dare.


No comments: