Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Criterion Flash Sale-ing again

The sale ends in four hours at the time I am writing. 'Tis the season for horror viewing, so be sure to stock up on these essentials:



These are just some of my favorites, but there are many more horror selections available that are equally good. Haxan is quite the interesting oddity to check out, and looks so much better than when I first saw it, now that it's been lovingly restored. It's also available on the Criterion Channel, which I recommend tuning in to if you are a fan of Criterion like me.


Now that I've finally knocked down the cobwebs on this blog, I will be working on making time to actually write about all these movies I'm acquiring. I will have a post featuring our dear Kathryn Leigh Scott from Dark Shadows fame up very soon, and I'm ready to start my seasonal horror viewing. Let the Season of Horror begin!

No comments: