Sunday, August 13, 2017

All Good Things Must Come to an End

I have really enjoyed watching a new movie every day for the past 12 days, but with the current increase in my workload, I'm sad to say I won't be able to keep up with daily posts for the time being. I enjoyed seeing a range of movies representative of the variety in my collection, and will continue to explore new movies. I hope to be able to do another daily exploration again sometime, but for now, my goal is to post at least once a week. Here's a retrospective of images from the past 12 days that speak to my current situation.




 

 


 


 

 



I hope you've enjoyed following along, and you can be sure that another short-lived, harebrained scheme is just around the corner. You can also find me on the weekdays with Brother John over at Dark Shadows Before I Die, and it's possible I may even get my act together to revive The Invaders for the second season of episodes in September.

No comments: