Monday, July 31, 2017

Movies Every Day: Another Harebrained Scheme

In recognition of my 50 years here on Earth, I am embarking on an adventure in movies, because this milestone age has me realizing that I need to make more of an effort to watch the many movies I've collected and not yet seen. I'm calling my latest harebrained scheme, Movies Every Day, or MEDs, because movies are good medicine. Whether a daily dose is appropriate or it turns out to be an overdose will determine how long I can keep it up. Since this hasn't worked out well for me in the past, I don't expect to be able to keep it up for too long, but it'll be fun while it lasts. I'll be primarily covering movies I haven't seen before, though some of my favorites may work their way in. The adventure begins tomorrow.


No comments: